Package 8 : sustainably raised Half or Whole American Lamb
sustainably raised half or whole American lamb
Order a family raised half or whole lamb custom processed and frozen for you. When you order your lamb, you will let us know which cuts you would prefer and we will let you know when it is ready.
A half lamb is approximately 22-25 lbs.
A whole lamb is approximately 45-50 lbs.
(We've looked at the competition and our size and cost is considerably better, not to mention our meat is delicious and raised on our family farm!)
Shipping is available for the lamb as well in specially made styrofoam coolers packed with ice bags. Half lamb packages will ship in 2 coolers for $60. Whole lamb packages will ship in 4 coolers for $120. Shipment will take 1 or 2 days.
Suggested Cutting Instructions for a Half Lamb Package:
- 1 leg of lamb cut in half, bone-in for maximum flavor
- 1 rack of lamb - whole
- loin chops cut 1" per chop, 2 or 3 to a package
- kidneys, liver, heart separately packed
- shoulders cut in 2, bone-in, or cut into chops
- 1 lb packages of ground lamb burger
- deboned stew meat in 1 lb packages
family owned, family raised
Check out our Nutritional Information and Recipes! (link opens in a new window)